The James Kellogg Family Success Center welcomes and celebrates diverse families representing many cultures, nationalities, languages, religions, and lifestyles. The Center is a home away from home for families living in the city of Elizabeth, NJ, and provides a safe community space for cross-cultural exchange and learning. Services and activities are offered in a friendly, cozy setting to empower families, strengthen family togetherness, and expand personal knowledge and skills for family achievement and success.
Our Center offers both clinical and non-clinical services:
- Information and referrals
- Access to child, maternal, and family health
- Assistance with rental negotiations
- Child abuse and neglect prevention services
- Development of individual and family success plans
- Employment seeking assistance
- Financial education
- General assistance and advocacy
- HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment
- Home visits
- Life-skills training
- Mental health counseling
- Parent education
- Parent-child activities
- Substance abuse treatment services
- Translation services
- Women's wellness services
Who will I meet when visiting the Center?
When you visit the Center you will be greeted by friendly staff members who care about the families they serve. The Center offers families access to a continuum of support, clinical, non-clinical, social, and wellness services at no cost. It is a "one-stop" shop for individuals and families.
Where is the Center located?
Our address is 1122 East Grand Street, Elizabeth, NJ, 07201.
Who can I call for more information?
Sribanti Sarkar (908) 351-7727 ext. 236
We hope to see you and your family soon!