Mission & Goals
PROCEED's mission is to provide individuals, families, and other organizations with a comprehensive network of appropriate supportive and preventive social, health, capacity building, and community development services that are culturally and linguistically designed to reaffirm self-actualization and improve living standards for the community.
To achieve our mission, PROCEED strives to provide extraordinary customer services that directly address the needs of our clients. We accomplish this by pursuing these goals, though not exclusively:
- Education: PROCEED will pursue programs and services geared at educating children from infancy to adulthood in a safe environment. It will also pursue educational and cultural programs for adults.
- Development: PROCEED will participate directly or through collaborations or partnerships in the development of low to moderate income housing; housing for individuals with special needs; educational, employment, and vocational trainings; energy conservation; and other entrepreneurial activities that promote economic development for the direct benefit of the community.
- Health: PROCEED will design, establish, and promote programs that promote health, disease prevention, and other health related services.
- Counseling: PROCEED will design, establish and promote counseling services in the areas of substance abuse prevention and treatment; child abuse and neglect prevention and treatment; domestic violence prevention and treatment; and other counseling services, as necessary.
- Advocacy and Support: PROCEED will design and establish a range of integrated social programs and services specifically geared at providing support for individuals and families. These services will include, but will not be limited to: education, referrals, entitlements, senior services, financial emergency assistance, homelessness prevention, linkage to employment assistance, and other services, as necessary.
- Capacity Building and Training: PROCEED will provide training and technical assistance to other institutions that provide goods and services to undeserved populations. To this end, it will design and implement programs that strengthen organizational capacity and are geared towards improving services, improving service delivery, and improving the means by which undeserved populations access services.
- Research and Policy Development: PROCEED will pursue a proactive role in identifying the social, emotional, and physical needs of its clients. It will then assess the resources available to meet these needs and encourage clients to participate in these services.
- Community Participation: PROCEED will provide a forum for social and economic participation for our communities. This forum will support the human and civil rights of the community.
- Collaboration: PROCEED will pursue, formalize and maintain collaborative partnerships with private and public entities in order to advance its mission and to maximize the services accessed by community members.
In accordance with our values and beliefs, we at PROCEED:
- Treat each person with respect.
- Deliver competitive, impeccable services to our clients and, when beneficial to the client, collaborate with other competent organizations that share our values.
- rovide the most effective and efficient corrective action to resolve client service issues to ensure both client satisfaction and that the problem not be repeated in the future.
- Commit to “doing it right the first time”; our commitment to this way of doing business assures service quality and continued growth as an organization.