Consultants are an integral component of PROCEED’s national capacity building program. We work with a national pool of subject matter experts to ensure that our constituents receive timely and quality capacity building assistance services. We are committed to recruiting and hiring a diverse pool of consultants with expertise in organizational and program development, evaluation strategies, leadership development and cultural competency. We are also committed to providing our client organizations with consultants that are culturally and linguistically competent with regard to work experience, experience with special populations including racial/ethnic and sexual minority populations, and experience across disciplines and types of organizations served. Our goal for our client organizations is to facilitate a collaborative capacity building assistance process that is respectful and effective and in line with PROCEED NCTSTA’s guiding principles.
To apply to be a Consultant with PROCEED, Inc. - NCTSTA, please download and complete the Consultant Application. Be sure to attach all required documentation so that your application can be processed. If you are accepted into the Consultant pool, you will be notified by a NCTSTA team member and will be required to attend an Orientation.
Consultants with expertise in the following areas are sought on an on-going basis.
- Leadership development
- Community Mapping and Needs Assessment
- Fiscal management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Strategic Planning
- Program Adaptation of Evidence-Based Interventions
- Technology Development
- Cultural and Linguistically competent service delivery
- Human Resources
- Trainers in any of CDCs Evidence-Based Interventions
- Resource and Fund Development
- Translational Research
- Program Implementation/Operationalization
- Board Development
- Motivational Interviewing
- Executive Coaching
- Co-supervision and Peer Mentoring
- Continuous Quality Improvement